Safe Home To Billy And Captain

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:thumbs:lads don't start this time year again enough is enough I try to put every bite I get on cam its not easy as you now cam to the ground I show every thing I get more than lot puts up

http://youtu.be/MosvPK_RP-U

I'd say that's pure shite why you need to test your dog in England if you need to test your dog man to test your dog be Louth tiger proper long ears and proper land,and no bother to give them 100 yard

Posted Images

in my view theres 2 much saluki in a lot of the irish bred dogs they lack that early pace that you need for ireland, theres a few that can do it but very few, in the last 5 year iv seen heaps of saluki x dogs run here in ireland in the flesh and in dvds and to be honest most of them just not good enough, a little bit in a dog is fine it def gives a bit extra wind but only a bit, thats just my opinion

in my view theres 2 much saluki in a lot of the irish bred dogs they lack that early pace that you need for ireland, theres a few that can do it but very few, in the last 5 year iv seen heaps of saluki x dogs run here in ireland in the flesh and in dvds and to be honest most of them just not good enough, a little bit in a dog is fine it def gives a bit extra wind but only a bit, thats just my opinion

Banner you bitch is half Saulki and the pups how much do you think will be in them.Its not just the wind the saulki brings but the recovery rate and the runs it can take.If you think that hare has not got better as the years have went on you need your head looked at.Any way everyone as there own option. LT any more runs off the pups???
id say somebody needs there head looked at, if you didnt run hares 30 years ago where this knowledge come from
ok banter it is easy and l will explain to you because you seem the thick sort. If hares have not got better then why are people not running collie and deerhound cross like they did 20 years ago????You yourself bought a full Saulki then put it to a Saulki x lucher?????Now for a man that thinks the hares have not got better why have breeding like this????Name someone who hunts hares 2/3 times a week that use collie or deerhound cross???? Hares have got better thats why people brought in the Saulki blood.Read Darcys two books all sorts off men telling you why they don't us collie blood no more.Bannerman am sure that Tiger dog has more the 1/4 Saulki in him????

to be fair ive not much experience in coursing but my dogs have killed there share do you seriously think in the space of 30 year the hare has evolved i think not do you not think its the man thats evolved to realise that theres a better dog to do the

job

You have a point there but what am trying to say is how come years ago the collie and deerhounds cross could kill good numbers years ago but no one runs them now.Most people run Saulki x.If the hare has not got better then why not use dogs that where doing the job????
  • Like 1

Banner you bitch is half Saulki and the pups how much do you think will be in them.Its not just the wind the saulki brings but the recovery rate and the runs it can take.If you think that hare has not got better as the years have went on you need your head looked at.Any way everyone as there own option. LT any more runs off the pups???
id say somebody needs there head looked at, if you didnt run hares 30 years ago where this knowledge come from
ok banter it is easy and l will explain to you because you seem the thick sort. If hares have not got better then why are people not running collie and deerhound cross like they did 20 years ago????You yourself bought a full Saulki then put it to a Saulki x lucher?????Now for a man that thinks the hares have not got better why have breeding like this????Name someone who hunts hares 2/3 times a week that use collie or deerhound cross???? Hares have got better thats why people brought in the Saulki blood.Read Darcys two books all sorts off men telling you why they don't us collie blood no more.Bannerman am sure that Tiger dog has more the 1/4 Saulki in him????
to be fair ive not much experience in coursing but my dogs have killed there share do you seriously think in the space of 30 year the hare has evolved i think not do you not think its the man thats evolved to realise that theres a better dog to do the

job

You have a point there but what am trying to say is how come years ago the collie and deerhounds cross could kill good numbers years ago but no one runs them now.Most people run Saulki x.If the hare has not got better then why not use dogs that where doing the job????

it to do with fashion icey not fuckn evolution over thirty years

job

it to do with fashion icey not fuckn evolution over thirty years
There's the answer there FASHION lol
  • Like 1

maybe to introduce something different into the line surpose ye have to experiment but people from all over Ireland travelled to get his line back then

most people here that into coursing still have p king blood in there yard, even icey

• Like 1