In The Market For A Nv Set Up

Hi

I'm looking for a bit of advise on nv.im wanting a unit to fit my air rifles,rimfire and cf.i rarely shoot past 100yds so this range is a must posdibly a bit further.I don't like ones with the screen only ones with a crosshairs.im a seasoned shooter but new to the nv game so any help appreciated i have s buget of £ 400-500 of the queens English pounds

Thanks in advance

Rich

Hi

Ian

Do you clearly see rabbit and fox at 100 plus with the additional ir?

Hi hutchey

Have you got the photon, I've read a few good reviews but some say its a bit grainy image? I like this nv but I don't want to waste £400 if its not upto it

Cheers

Edited by TWOTWOTHREE

Hi

Ian

Do you clearly see rabbit and fox at 100 plus with the additional ir?

Hi hutchey

Have you got the photon, I've read a few good reviews but some say its a bit grainy image? I like this nv but I don't want to waste £400 if its not upto it

Cheers

I have a N750 and with additional IR torch I can see 300yd+ very easily... The N750 OLED eye display makes a big difference to resolution and clarity compared to the N550 though..

I don't like the grainy image standard eye displays give, anything with OLED is much clearer.. Plus like you I prefer the dedicated scope option, rather than a screen or external display..

Thanks lads, how much do the evo huntsman run at and where stocks them? Not msny reviews on line mate

Go onto You-Tube and search evo-huntsman and you should be able to view his system and get contact details from there, failing that pm me and i will give you his contact details.

• 2 months later...

Hi

I'm looking for a bit of advise on nv.im wanting a unit to fit my air rifles,rimfire and cf.i rarely shoot past 100yds so this range is a must posdibly a bit further.I don't like ones with the screen only ones with a crosshairs.im a seasoned shooter but new to the nv game so any help appreciated i have s buget of £ 400-500 of the queens English pounds

Thanks in advance

Rich

Did you get sorted? Got a as new in case with paperwork ATN DN390 with dove to weaver rail plus riser's, ir torch going cheap.

Edited by camo304