Exodus Ulv Problem

under a factory floor about 12inch deep x350ft x95ft and 2hours before the next shift starts why on earth wouldn't you ulv. killgerm don't work Saturday afternoon.

It wasn't a dig ;)

Why wouldn't I use a ULV? Well, because what you need for fleas is a good residual treatment rather than a ULV.... The big advantage to ULV is the droplet size, which gives good contact knockdown for flying insects and with the droplet sizes being so small, means they stay airborne for longer.

I know that customers love seeing a big motorised bit of kit, and the distributors love encouraging technicians to use their flashy gear with it's expensive preparations, but for me, personally, a ULV would be my last choice for a flea treatment.

Like I say, it's not a dig at you, more of an observation.

There must be more to this story anyway; how did fleas get into a factory? Some wildlife living there?? Would love to know more....

Anyway, I'm afraid I'm a bit of a bugger. If I'd forked out £600+ for a bit of kit that had gone wrong, the local rep would have had a call on his mobile regardless of it being a saturday....

normally id agree with you on that but lack of time and space it was my only option. feral cats have been living under the floor for a month or more. the owner got cat protection to remove all the cats and I got the job of proofing and treating the fleas . talked him into ulving with 720 to try and get rid of the smell of cat piss.