My dog had all the symptons a few months back but the blood test came beack negative, thank feck.

Got to keep it on a very low fat diet if it does get it and the effects can be long lasting and severe.

Hope yours is OK.

Cheers, D.

Cheers guys, vets again in the morning. I would love to buy shares in that place atm :censored::rtfm: I spoke to the vet today and after doing a 2nd set of blood and urine samples checking for anything beyond the obvious his over view is to change antibiotics. He thinks the ones he originally prescribed just aren't doing enough, so more money tomorrow. Then if these work he is saying the dog needs neutering to prevent it happening again, which I am not totally happy with but if needs must I suppose ? Hence my original question if anyone else's dog has had it and the outcome. Also wondering how this was brought on if it is so unusual ? Fingers crossed these antibiotics work

All tests and samples have been done by the vet and the results are all clear apart from white blood cells pointing to Prostate. Personally think a second opinion would only confirm what I know already, and set me back ashed load more money which frankly I don't have.