Dusting Off The Hw77K

Well, I don't know what the weather has been like for you but up here in Lancaster we've had a terrible Winter, maybe not quite as bad as the guys flooded out down South but it really has been a write off as far as shooting is concerned. As I write I can hear the wind whirling down the flue of our struggling log burner and wheely bins crash and bang outside. We're expecting up to 100mph winds between 7pm and 11pm tonight..

As far as shooting is concerned I've only been out the odd night with the HMR on the golf course but it really hasn't been air rifle weather and because of that my poor old HW77K has been rather neglected for some time.

On Monday we had the first fine, clear and dry day in a while so I took the opportunity to finish work early and have a stroll over my small, local permission for a plink and to re-familiarize myself with my old pal the HW77K in an attempt to refine what shooting skills I have left after such a long break.

Thought I'd take the camera too for a bit of recording:

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...