IF?

Guest Frank

I emailed my local Tory this is what he said on Hunting...

With regard to the Hunting Act introduced by Labour the Conservative position is that it would be repealed on us taking Government but with a view to introducing a far better piece of legislation which reflects real animal welfare concerns. I would be willing to support such a proposal.

:hmm: what dose than mean....

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I emailed my local Tory this is what he said on Hunting...

With regard to the Hunting Act introduced by Labour the Conservative position is that it would be repealed on us taking Government but with a view to introducing a far better piece of legislation which reflects real animal welfare concerns. I would be willing to support such a proposal.

:hmm: what dose than mean....

think what real animal welfare concerns there are, live transport, factory farming, etc...he was probably trying to be diplomatic in case you were anti hunt so he didn't lose your vote, so he tried to sweeten the loss of the ban with a promise to challenge animal suffering

I have and will always vote conservative, the vast majority are pro hunt, they support you if you set up a business or if you try and make something of yourself, they always try and lessen the tax burden and they support families

Labour no longer represent the working man, they are middle class lefties and un-employed and un-employable chavs that vote for them :whistling:

I have and will always vote conservative, the vast majority are pro hunt, they support you if you set up a business or if you try and make something of yourself, they always try and lessen the tax burden and they support families

Labour no longer represent the working man, they are middle class lefties and un-employed and un-employable chavs that vote for them :whistling:

:clapper::clapper: same here mate. it kills me when you look at the polls and Labour have something like a 11% lead :doh:. Brown comes across whiter than white while in his Honeymoon period but I remember what a a bad Chancelor he was let alone PM, But isn't it typical of the British Public to fall for it as if their memories have gone blank..

Another 5 years of Labour in power will be the final chapter for the UK and life as we know it. I just hope that people see sense before the polls and wake from their comas! Hopefully they'll then remember the shite they've put us through since they have been in power.....

We all HAVE to vote these c**ts out or suffer the consequences.

I really do feel like i am banging my head against a brick wall :wallbash: when i read some tosser has either not voted or voted for the Red b'stards because he always has done or there was no credible alternative.

When someone can come from :mamba: Bongo Bongo land :mamba: and do as he pleases and we can't even do what our forefathers did :angry: .

Think about it you labour / none voters next time you have to put a X on a ballot paper :big_boss: