Couple Of Saluki Pup Pics

Dam too my pups is bred Jihad Khan x Queen Nellie, I also own the sire too the litter, with regards to throw of colors I dont really knowvmuch about it, plenty on here do though. For me just best worker to bestvworker, color not matter, mind dont think many uk lines chuck silver grizzle, again could be wrong, the litter was the sires first and barring any disasters with pups, likely his last, I would advise anyone too think very carefully before breeding a litter if pures not the easiest of breeds to place a full litter, well in decent suitable homes.

Thanks. I will of course be thinking very hard about it. I am a responsible owner and none of our pups would go to just any Tom, Dick or Harry. I have to definate homes and 3 who have booked in advance although their circumstances may change. I will buy a dog if I do not think I can find suitable homes. My dogs are my family not just a commodity.

are these working homes or walk round the park homes ??

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

16 week old litter brothers:thumbs: PP, TK210 and NoMoon get some pics up lads, see how they coming along , mine out few mile a day with older dogs now, learn nowt sat in kennels though eh?

Posted Images

Dam too my pups is bred Jihad Khan x Queen Nellie, I also own the sire too the litter, with regards to throw of colors I dont really knowvmuch about it, plenty on here do though. For me just best worker to bestvworker, color not matter, mind dont think many uk lines chuck silver grizzle, again could be wrong, the litter was the sires first and barring any disasters with pups, likely his last, I would advise anyone too think very carefully before breeding a litter if pures not the easiest of breeds to place a full litter, well in decent suitable homes.

Thanks. I will of course be thinking very hard about it. I am a responsible owner and none of our pups would go to just any Tom, Dick or Harry. I have to definate homes and 3 who have booked in advance although their circumstances may change. I will buy a dog if I do not think I can find suitable homes. My dogs are my family not just a commodity.

Did you read my Introduction? I did say I do permission work (rabbits) on a local farm. 3 of the homes out of the 5 so far will be worked yes.

colours are partly due to dominant colour genes but Dna of the parents will mean that any of the normal saluki colours could be produced even from two parents of the same colour, just steer well clear of anything with brindle in it in "Pure Breds " lol

The Kennel Club wouldn't register or shouldn't register brindles snyway therefore no papers.

a piece of advice dont trust kc papers to much especially when it comes to salukis ,dont forget none of the COO,s had papers when they came here and some of the dodgy arabs have been known to slip the odd grey x in for speed :icon_eek::thumbs:

Someone in the 'show dog' world said this to me once and that is why they don't like using their dogs on the working lines. I don't know if this is fact or fiction.

Did you read my Introduction? I did say I do permission work (rabbits) on a local farm. 3 of the homes out of the 5 so far will be worked yes.

no i didnt read your intro,, wasted on rabbits imho atb mc

It's illegal to run hares ;)

lol no good you using my dog for stud then he only produces hare killers lol

who told you that thought it was hunting foxes on horse back :angel:

who told you that thought it was hunting foxes on horse back :angel:

Nice to know your alive Desertbred, tried to call you earlier to make sure your ok, you've not been on site for a while atb pp

lol no good you using my dog for stud then he only produces hare killers lol

What this pick on the new girl :tongue2: time to end the tit for tat...... This thread is about those beautiful Saluki Pups of yours. Articgun said that could be his last litter anyway. Would be a shame, those puos look like they are going to be belters :bye:

Thanks for that PP,have taken a few pics of her myself here,I'll have to get the kids to show me how to put them up so you can see her grow. No howling for 2 nights now! Thank fcuk!!lol She has a good set of lungs on her,just ask my neighbours!