Question On Gold Finches

I've got a large Avery now days its divided in to 3 sections I keep parrots and lorikeets the third I have fife canaries diamond doves lesser red brow finches and some king quail Ive been thinking for awhile about getting a pair of gold finches my question is if I get a pair will they keep to them selves or are they just as likely to hybridize with the canaries?

I would say it may depend on how strong the canary cocks are,once the goldie hen goes down the cock MAY try his luck with the canary hens and it depends on how well the canary cock does when he tries to stop it,they could be ok or they could be at each other all the time and my reply is only guess work as i haven't tried it.But trial and error has got us this far with birds and if you do try it just keep a eye on them and maybe introduce them all before the breeding season starts so they can sort of pair up first as it were,good luck and keep us imformed if you do.