A Few Questions About Keeping Roller/tumbler Pigeons

Hi,

I'm looking into keeping pigeons soon, I've tried to do some research but all the information seems to be from American forums or racing pigeons, so there's a few gaps in the breeding that I need to understand first.

1. Once a cock and hen pair up, do I put them into their own small cage away from the main (indoor) pen?

2. Do they still need to be let out whilst sitting on an egg?

3. How long do the cock and hen sit on the egg for? After this do I put the cock, hen, and newborn into the pen with the rest of the pigeons?

4. Do the same cock and hen pair up again and again, or will they find another 'partner'? Will they pair up with their own offspring?

I have an idea of how my loft will be set out, I'll be getting a 8ftx6ft pent roof shed, I'll start off with the felt roof it comes with but depending how I get on with damp I may upgrade it. I'll add a few vents to the front at the bottom and cut out a few 1m by 10cm lengths at the back just below the roof and fill them will mesh wire.

I've also sketched up a rough design. I will be getting a few white pigeons/doves as well so I assume because they are more active birds they will need an aviary to get some exercise when I can't have them out properly?

Anyway, my design..

Loft_zps86c1b3b6.jpg

Is there anything I have missed or just got completely wrong? Haha!

Photo's of your lofts and how they're laid out would be helpful, if possible. There is a few pigeon lads round here (old pit village so comes naturally), so I'm going to have a chat and a snoop about when I can.