My Fenn Tunnels

Good stuff Tom!

I'm also looking forward to this spring and getting the traps out. Build some new permanent tunnels and get a few set on logs over ditches and ponds....

Keeps me ticking over durring that depressing time just after the season has finished.

Good stuff Tom!

I'm also looking forward to this spring and getting the traps out. Build some new permanent tunnels and get a few set on logs over ditches and ponds....

Keeps me ticking over durring that depressing time just after the season has finished.

Why the spring?

There's no reason why the traps can't run 365 days a year.

Not questioning how you run your job mate just a little curious

;)

Good stuff Tom!

I am hopeing to get some permanent tunnels made this Christmas for stoats and weasels. I might use a mk6 in the permanent tunnels

Good stuff Tom!

Why the spring?

There's no reason why the traps can't run 365 days a year.

Not questioning how you run your job mate just a little curious

;)

I can't get round a trap line in the winter, it's just inconveinient simple as that. In the spring we will be running the larsens for magpies and crows and it's much more conveinient to trap then between me and the keeper. I work a 40 hour 9-5 week and 20 miles from the shoot. LOL. At the minute the only traps I have down are in the storage stables keeping on top of the rats which can be easily checked by people other than me.

:thumbs:

Good stuff Tom!

I am hopeing to get some permanent tunnels made this Christmas for stoats and weasels. I might use a mk6 in the permanent tunnels

6s are ok but hard to make a nice perminant tunnel for and i dont think they catch stoats and weasles as well as 4s, but were you are you will pick up a few rabbits (from memory :thumbs: ) get some old clay drainage pipes they make nice invisble tunnels dug in right, you will have a lot of eyes on your ground