deben stinger lamp

Has anyone got one of the above new lamps? if so what are your views on them? cheers in advance...dougie :thumbs:

hello dougie

i have a deben tracer stinger fitted to my s200. i find it to be well worth the 40 notes it cost. itll give a realistic 45-50 yards of usefull hunting light when used with a 3-9x50 scope and if you use duracell batteries they last about 3 hours constant use,unless its cold. the only fault id say about is that the wire for the pressure pad is a bit 'delicate'.all in 8 outta 10

lee =@

post-10986-1190585157.jpg

i can now second that what has been said above, i bought one last week and tried it for myself,,,cracking lamp and well worth it,no big battery packs to lug about and pi$$ ball around with...i was going to use duracell batteries too [bANNED TEXT] :thumbs:

the duracells are a must mate especially if your like me and are on the lamp alot but at 15 notes for 2 its not the cheepest option rechargables would be the way forward i supose, watch that wiring on the pad its very easy to damage. ive also found that a peice of card or 2 glued to the back of the pad helps it sit correctly without pushing the wire (at the pad) up at an angle

lee =@