A Gun On A Budget.

Baikal mine seems solid built and fairly well put together. For the 300 quid your not that far off new gun territory for Baikal either...

Mine has a single selector trigger for top or bottom barrel first with ejectors that will only eject the spent cases, it will not launch an unfired shell miles Behind you. Its clean and tidy and most importantly cheap at 165 pounds sterling from a dealer.

Ok so its no top of the line gun and its not even getting close to runner up for best looking gun if the year BUT it goes bang and then bang again every trigger pull and that's all I need.

Whatever fits and feels comfortable. Dont get hung up on brand names. so many guns come out of the same factories and are just branded differently later that the name really males no difference.

I have had 2 or even 3 different make guns at the same time and apart from the bit where the name is engraved you could not find any difference.

Main thing take your time,if you can get any friends to let you try there's,dont rush as there's loads out there, one will come along at the right price, if you know anybody who goes to the local clay club, try and get a few visits them lads they will help point you in right direction,dont be tempted to buy then swap, then buy then swap,make an informed decision,and once you get one get a few lessons with it,over and under, side by side, semi auto its all a matter of preference,I would try to go for a single trigger multi choke,in whatever fitted me the best,