Flea Treatment For Litter Of 10

hi all I have a litter of 10 bull x pups and they have flea well I have treated the with Johnson's 4 fleas tablets and it did nothing a week later I used bob martin spot on this was 3 day ago and the still have fleas the pup have had fleas for well over a week now I chaing all the bedding each time I treated them can any one tell me what the beat thing to get for them I seen the vet today and its going to cost me £67.99 to get them treated by him

hi all I have a litter of 10 bull x pups and they have flea well I have treated the with Johnson's 4 fleas tablets and it did nothing a week later I used bob martin spot on this was 3 day ago and the still have fleas the pup have had fleas for well over a week now I chaing all the bedding each time I treated them can any one tell me what the beat thing to get for them I seen the vet today and its going to cost me £67.99 to get them treated by him

i spray bottle of frontline will do the lot

will this stop them from coming back as they live outside and I worry that they just catching them back from the kennel I do clean it out but it cant be 100% flea free

it last for weeks, just disinfect the kennel with a good disinfectant and change all the bedding, burning the old stuff.

I wouldn't apply anything else yet - as you are going to end up poisoning your pups,

both the products you have used are crap to say the least - but are still chemicals

a lot of times fleas live in the environment only going on the animal to feed, you need to treat the environment

around them as well as sorting them out, vets sell a household flea spray called Indorex

it lasts 12 months and not only kills the flea, but stops the development of any larvae and egg.

I would clean the kennel out, make sure its clean and dry and then spray this, making sure to get in to every nook and cranny

once that's done, bath the dogs and use a comb to remove as many as you can, nit combs work quite well with short coated dogs

you need to do all dogs though.

http://www.vetuk.co.uk/flea-treatments-household-flea-sprays-c-3_419/indorex-household-flea-spray-500ml-can-p-677