flight pond

I have been feeding my pond for three weeks now.I Went to have a look last night to see what was coming all the feed was geting took every night. just after dark to my suprise what a flight i lost count at 84 mallard 20 odd teal thats what i seen before i left the pond i will go back tonight for a other look before i make arrangnents for a shot next week when we get a windy and wet night for me thats the best time to shot ducks of a pond. :doh::doh:

hi mate i have a pond up near hammilton and have fed it since last year and we had a night on it acouple of weeks ago and nothing then we found out some one was poaching it so be carefull keep an eye on it mate cause they are sneaky buggers cheers

paul

Hello this is what/when i keepered flight pond's used to be like used to whatch it & see hundred or so duck flight it but we used to get wigeon take over 1 of the pond's so get into the mallard/teal.You dont need to worrie about weather on a flight pond but a little wind be nice as the duck's are comming in any way as they know there's food. :thumbs: