I have just finish my first avary bar the paint n wire must say I'm happy with it she's 6ft 5" sloping to 6ft at the front I prefer any building sloping towards me so I can see any unwanted pests like cats,magpies anything. It's 6ft long 3 1/2 foot wide was ment to be 8x4 but due to a sawing problem it's now smaller lol. The bk is complete solid no wire 1 end is half wire n half the front is complete wie part frm 6 1/2" at the top n bottom n a few batons for strength. Wanted to leave as much as the front open as possible for me viewing pleasure. The floor has mesh to keep out rodents then is bein set on concrete. Can I go down to the shore n fill sacks of the grit we lift for the tipplers and fill my hole floor with that it was my plan would ther be a reason I couldn't think be handy as access to any gods amount. So all in all be Thursday n everything be sorted. But the beauty of it all it hasn't cost me a shilling. The wire I had, the most of the frame work is 1"by1 1/2" what I got outa my uncles work they use for precast moulds. The 1by1/2" got out of a large factory we wer working in they wer used as skids for piles of blocks that came in show I used it take an unofficial tea break and cable tie bundles of 10 together and take 40 home everyday till I had them stacked sky high. The plywood was all 3ft x 3ft half " think that was on brand spanking new pallets the kids had stole frm some factory to burn on ther bonfires they have in July over here. So while the kids we're sleep in they're beds after trailing these pallets for probley miles I went down n took all the 1s with the ply on them. Ya couldn't let them burn that gear no chance. The base is 61/2" 1 1/2" floor joicing I relived a new build of. Even the screws came frm across the street as I'd run out or had very little. The felt I got was when I collected a shed frm B n Q for my sister all ther sheds wer lined in trolleys so I help my self till 2 xtra rolls, yes guilty as hell lol.What will I put or layout the inside perches bath etc etc. any input would be great sorry again bout pictures but because I got the fone gave to me I don't have the Apple ID password to send them straight to Pete but I will get some to sort soon. So thanks again lads n ke this site going brilliant it is

I have just finish my first avary bar the paint n wire must say I'm happy with it she's 6ft 5" sloping to 6ft at the front I prefer any building sloping towards me so I can see any unwanted pests like cats,magpies anything. It's 6ft long 3 1/2 foot wide was ment to be 8x4 but due to a sawing problem it's now smaller lol. The bk is complete solid no wire 1 end is half wire n half the front is complete wie part frm 6 1/2" at the top n bottom n a few batons for strength. Wanted to leave as much as the front open as possible for me viewing pleasure. The floor has mesh to keep out rodents then is bein set on concrete. Can I go down to the shore n fill sacks of the grit we lift for the tipplers and fill my hole floor with that it was my plan would ther be a reason I couldn't think be handy as access to any gods amount. So all in all be Thursday n everything be sorted. But the beauty of it all it hasn't cost me a shilling. The wire I had, the most of the frame work is 1"by1 1/2" what I got outa my uncles work they use for precast moulds. The 1by1/2" got out of a large factory we wer working in they wer used as skids for piles of blocks that came in show I used it take an unofficial tea break and cable tie bundles of 10 together and take 40 home everyday till I had them stacked sky high. The plywood was all 3ft x 3ft half " think that was on brand spanking new pallets the kids had stole frm some factory to burn on ther bonfires they have in July over here. So while the kids we're sleep in they're beds after trailing these pallets for probley miles I went down n took all the 1s with the ply on them. Ya couldn't let them burn that gear no chance. The base is 61/2" 1 1/2" floor joicing I relived a new build of. Even the screws came frm across the street as I'd run out or had very little. The felt I got was when I collected a shed frm B n Q for my sister all ther sheds wer lined in trolleys so I help my self till 2 xtra rolls, yes guilty as hell lol.What will I put or layout the inside perches bath etc etc. any input would be great sorry again bout pictures but because I got the fone gave to me I don't have the Apple ID password to send them straight to Pete but I will get some to sort soon. So thanks again lads n ke this site going brilliant it is

:whistling:
  • Like 1

recycling is good for the planet :laugh: