Dunno bout that bornhunting harvey it was cleaned out bar 1 hare if lads hunting it surrely shuda bin more on thr land it very isolated area think that's why coursing club keep hares there I could be wrong but I'd bet they netted it took hares away

it was the same with us brenna hares there one week an gone the next, i think your spot on about the netting

No harrvey they don't run the harres on the land they net they take hares of land that the harres live on all year box up hares transport them to strange land train hares to run to an escape with collie dogs when hares are trainred to run strait to escape they release two coursing greyhounds 1st dog to put 1st turn in wins what a load of bollox its basically fastest greyhound wins and bear in mind this is done in an enclosed field they don't own wild hares

No harrvey they don't run the harres on the land they net they take hares of land that the harres live on all year box up hares transport them to strange land train hares to run to an escape with collie dogs when hares are trainred to run strait to escape they release two coursing greyhounds 1st dog to put 1st turn in wins what a load of bollox its basically fastest greyhound wins and bear in mind this is done in an enclosed field they don't own wild hares

but that puts money into the economy us running about the field with a lurcher dosnt that there chosen sport an i wouldnt knock it
  • Like 1