Quick Mooch

Hello everyone !
Not posted a topic on here so thought id let you all know how it went this morning.
so I finished work about 6 this morning was a nice sunny morning so i thought id grab the ferret and the dog & go check some warrens ive come across.
I arrived to the fields about 7 o'clock didn't waist no time getting stuck in thought id try one warren ive seen rabbits run into previous, after rambling through a couple of bushes i come to the warren was looking nice & fresh so i netted up quick and sent my 2 year old polecat jill down and nothing so i noticed the dog marking up further up the hedge,decided to investigate to find another 6 hole, dog showed good mark on it but just my luck this warren is behind a double fence in a large holly bush i wasn't prepared to leave it so thought id better get stuck in !
netted this one up after a lot of pokes and stings sent the ferret down and sent the dog on the field the other side of the fence of the jill goes comes back out after a couple of secs , sends her down another shes been down for a couple of second so looks like a good sign,BAM! Out fly's a bunny number one i grabbed the net quick dispatched of it and sent her down one more time up she come nothing so decided to go and check a nice little patch of wood in the middle of the field maybe i can find something in there.
I enter the wood dog walking along the top me down the bottom and notice the dog marking under a falling tree as i walk up i see a rabbit squatting tight i approached slowly and dived on it ! Thats a nice easy one in the bag thanks to my trusty old boy !

Happy with what we had caught i thought id head home not a big bag but enjoyed myself and so did the dog.
Buzzz is a 6 year old colliegreyhound x saluki greyhound.
Thanks for reading,Happy Hunting!

post-64305-0-95435100-1384858629_thumb.jpg
post-64305-0-98872700-1384858675.jpg

• Like 3