Ayrshire

I just moved in to the area from wales to live with the girl friend. And am looking for some one to go out lamping with the lurchers and ferreting over the weekend. am 23 years old and was brought up with ferreting and lamping lurchers. i have a 100 purse nets 50 yard long net ferret finder mark 3 and so on for ferreting. But with moving in with the girl friend a have left my dog with mum and dad on the farm back in wales for now. i have had 3 bedlington cross and was ferrets who used to be on this forum but cant log on. starting to miss the hurting and its only been a few weeks so any help lads just for a walk to see your dogs run or a spare hand ferreting. will try get some pic of my dogs

thats a good idea and guessing there not a local dog club in the area

PM Asha off here, he'll point you in right direction for joining the kelvin valley club, or if you have facebook join the north ayrshire lure coursing club they have a meet every sunday, good way to start meeting folk