Lamping Wwih Terriers

I'd love to give my patterdale a go,the problem is if I lost him and he came across another dog it would only have to look at him funny for him to try and kill it.

Shame because he's very obedient, doesn't go to ground and isn't much slower than some lurchers I've seen.

Which lurchers is he faster than? Is it bull x's? That makes sense.
c**t

lamping with a terrier is good sport especially if its rough ground were the dog has abit of a chance.Had some great nights out with my terrier and the lads with the hounds any sitter id walk up with her an slip her its good the watch the wee terrier trying its best!Its a good way to keep a terrier fit.Good sport

I'd love to give my patterdale a go,the problem is if I lost him and he came across another dog it would only have to look at him funny for him to try and kill it.

Shame because he's very obedient, doesn't go to ground and isn't much slower than some lurchers I've seen.

So your dog will fight another dog at the drop of a hat and won't go to ground and can run fast sounds a cracker !
He looks after he yard and the missus and kids love him.

But anyone with any sense probably would have got shot long ago.

lamping with a terrier is good sport especially if its rough ground were the dog has abit of a chance.Had some great nights out with my terrier and the lads with the hounds any sitter id walk up with her an slip her its good the watch the wee terrier trying its best!Its a good way to keep a terrier fit.Good sport

exactly the kind of reply I was after think ill give it a go see how he does didn't go out tonight ended up in the pub for a few jars