Minkenry Is Spreading!

f**k it i give up......like others have said your a bellend.

maybe its a american thing? every one ive met have been the same...maybe its because their a young nation? a bit like teenagers finding their slot in life strutting their stuff like a banty cock......

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about this. Since this is a pointless argument, how about we both agree that both animals are amazing hunters. Terriers are far more fearless, tough, and game than any mink alive, and mink are far

now thats the best post you have ever put up!......... temporary armistice called

Only young timid mink have any trouble with rock squirrels, but yes, I get your point. I have no idea what a big male mink is capable of. I know a little 1.6 lb female can kill a full grown feral cat

How about this. Since this is a pointless argument, how about we both agree that both animals are amazing hunters. Terriers are far more fearless, tough, and game than any mink alive, and mink are far quicker and more efficient killers. They both have their strengths and weaknesses, and both have my respect. Whether they both have your respect is up to you, and I don't frankly care. You could hate mink and still be my friend.

Our argument is pointless since there are no 5 lb working terriers, and there are no 20 lb mink. Let's call it a truce and just be friends :)

• Like 3

How about this. Since this is a pointless argument, how about we both agree that both animals are amazing hunters. Terriers are far more fearless, tough, and game than any mink alive, and mink are far quicker and more efficient killers. They both have their strengths and weaknesses, and both have my respect. Whether they both have your respect is up to you, and I don't frankly care. You could hate mink and still be my friend.

Our argument is pointless since there are no 5 lb working terriers, and there are no 20 lb mink. Let's call it a truce and just be friends :)

now thats the best post you have ever put up!......... temporary armistice called

• Like 2

WHAT YOU DO IS VERY INTERESTING MINKENRY,AND AT LEAST YOU ARE OUT THERE TRYING SOMETHING NEW.......AND YOUR PASSION FOR THE MINK IS GREAT.....BUT DON'T LET A STUPID ARGUMENT RUIN ALL YOUR GOOD WORK.....ITS JUST A DIFFERENCE OF OPINNION.....THATS WHY THIS FORUM EXISTS,TO DISCUSS THINGS LIKE THIS AND EXCHANGE VEIWS....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK PAL...AS LONG AS IT MAKES YOU HAPPY,WHO GIVES A FCUK....ALL THE BEST...... :thumbs:

No doubt you do good work with your mink but after keeping jack russells for twenty years i know what the result would be but good luck in your chosen field i doubt i will be reading any more