The £5 Challange

one of the local pubs is doing a fund raiser among other things is the £5 challange the plan being to start off with a fiver and see how much you can raise in 2 week ---- everyones going down the raffle route --one couples doing afternoon tea`s now I`m thinking bookies and ebay -------------------- :D so whats the best bet I can get a return on for £2-50 .or any ideas to get me off the ground without blowing my fiver on day 1 ..

one of the local pubs is doing a fund raiser among other things is the £5 challange the plan being to start off with a fiver and see how much you can raise in 2 week ---- everyones going down the raffle route --one couples doing afternoon tea`s now I`m thinking bookies and ebay -------------------- :D so whats the best bet I can get a return on for £2-50 .or any ideas to get me off the ground without blowing my fiver on day 1 ..

a dodgy 20 :laugh:

got one here that some c**t off loaded onto me

got one here that some c**t off loaded onto me

00 on the roulette machine :laugh:

Didn't you buy some silverware for a fiver recently? I thought you'd be the last to ask this question :D

I`m confident I can do it ---just be interested what other people would do ---I`m off to the flea market now to buy a few bits to sell on ---