Complete Feed For Pup In Boarding Kennels

My pup will be going into boarding kennels for three weeks, he will be 10 Months,

I feed Gain 20% but only as a mixer, he gets a pound of raw meat daily.

he wont get raw in the boarding kennel they use James wellbeloved, have tried it, and he wont touch it.

Thinking of taking a bag of gain with him, although they say he will be exercised, cant see it being much, so thinking of the Gain 20, or as still a pup would you use the Gain 28.

Decent kennels, would store your flesh in freezer - fridge and feed as you do..

Put mine in and gave them bones, tripe, carcasses - kibble told tem what to feed and when to...

If its to much hassle for them, I would take my dogs else where..

• Like 3

Decent kennels, would store your flesh in freezer - fridge and feed as you do..

Put mine in and gave them bones, tripe, carcasses - kibble told tem what to feed and when to...

If its to much hassle for them, I would take my dogs else where..

I know what you mean, but you don't want to be putting high protein into dogs that are in kennels,

that's okay when you have them at home and they are getting quality working and good exercise.

doesn't matter how good the kennels, this is not going to happen, and to be realistic, most time for the dog will be spent in a kennel, there's no way they will walk him his usual 3 to 4 miles per day.

that's why i was asking about feed, that more or less kept the dog ticking over.

Nothing better than bones to keep them busy. I hate putting mine in kennels. Lots of dogs bark all day. Kennels I take mine have a enclosed field so they can run about,I have a few dogs so they exercise themselfs. I would stick to your usual feed keeps them right if they put on weight you can burn them off. At ten months its still developing I would not worry about it having to much and not enough exercise. Got my young dog on that gain puppy & sappling it does well on it.

Its always a worry leaving the dogs , I had a lad look after mine once but I worried more that they would get pinched on a night time.

Now I don't go away much lol

Nothing better than bones to keep them busy. I hate putting mine in kennels. Lots of dogs bark all day. Kennels I take mine have a enclosed field so they can run about,I have a few dogs so they exercise themselfs. I would stick to your usual feed keeps them right if they put on weight you can burn them off. At ten months its still developing I would not worry about it having to much and not enough exercise. Got my young dog on that gain puppy & sappling it does well on it.

Its always a worry leaving the dogs , I had a lad look after mine once but I worried more that they would get pinched on a night time.

Now I don't go away much lol

Know what you mean, had a few offers, but you wouldn't know if you had a dog to come back to, at least in kennels, you know they should be okay on return.if they don't have facilities for freezing meat, might just put him on Gain 28.

And then concentrate on getting him puppy fit on my return.

• Like 1