Wanted 100% Marking Dog

• 4 weeks later...

If you actually read my first post you will see that i say i havnt got time to bring a pup on its mid season and i needed one marking at a high standard right away, i have a pup which will be brought on next year but it will take a full season to be to a standard i like my dogs to be, then i will have 2 top markers to use and wont be in a position i was in when my dog died. Yes most dogs will mark when taken but no dog will mark like an experienced dog after going out for a couple if weeks. As for pegging dogs down whilst we ferret i prefer it that way no point it bein loose it not a lurcher that can catch one if one brakes the net. I dont think some of u no wat a good dog is and how much time is needed to bring a pup on to be a good un.

I have 3 albeit lurchers/rabbiting dogs these were introduced to ferreting from 13weeks not full days to begin with,and all are 100% guaranteed markers, Its up to the handler to recognise when the dog is marking true, which can be done easily naturally NOT trained to mark. All dogs mark in different ways

Y.I.S Leeview