Large Reward Dogs Stolen From Rspca

on the 3 February we were arrested for reports of badger baiting in Cheshire Nantwich 4 terriers and 2 bull greyhounds were taken by the police and RSPCA now we have been told by are solicitor and RSPCA that the 4 terriers have been stolen out off there kennels there is a large reward out 4 the return off these 4 dog please keep your eyes open call me if u no any think on 07741121144 thanks Reece

The RSPCA have either put them out into homes or they have put them to sleep,and they tell you that they were stolen,over here in Ireland the DSPCA do the same thing,they take your dogs off you,then when you go to court and you win your case and go looking to get your dogs back they come up with the excuse that they were stolen from the pound and the have the Garda[irish police] on their side,there was a similar case here in Ireland a few years ago,the DSPCA came into some lads kennels and took all the dogs,this chap fought tooth and nail through the courts to get his dogs back and when he won his care and the judge awarded his dogs to be returned to their rightful owner the Dspca said they were stolen on them....maybe some of the Irish lads on here can throw a bit of light on that case,the guy in question was from west Dublin.

Edited by Derek1962
  • Like 1

I'm afraid the RSPCA want F##king for this. They F##k about with peoples lively hoods when all they are is a poxy charity. Good look with getting your dogs back but i'd be seeking legal advice and be fighting them all the way.

• Like 2

on the 3 February we were arrested for reports of badger baiting in Cheshire Nantwich 4 terriers and 2 bull greyhounds were taken by the police and RSPCA now we have been told by are solicitor and RSPCA that the 4 terriers have been stolen out off there kennels there is a large reward out 4 the return off these 4 dog please keep your eyes open call me if u no any think on 07741121144 thanks Reece

any luck mate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...