Vinni This Seoson

micky mouse cup

Is that the cup your entering yours in Mr Power :toast:
four names haha

name them if it keeps you happy patty123 be interesting to see what you come up with :hmm:

Didn't think you could tiny 12 oh no sorry patty123 but when you do let me know. Cheers lad ATB Brazer :thumbs:

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man and his dogs

Vinni

Good luck tony,vinnie will do you proud!!ps what comps have you entered or won dean aka mr powers?

Posted Images

Definitely not tiny 12

micky mouse cup

four names haha

name them if it keeps you happy patty123 be interesting to see what you come up with :hmm:

Didn't think you could tiny 12 oh no sorry patty123 but when you do let me know. Cheers lad ATB Brazer :thumbs:

Definitely not tiny 12

micky mouse cup

four names haha

jfen there's one for ye lad ATVB PATTY!!!

Definitely not tiny 12

micky mouse cup

four names haha

whos jfen?

Definitely not tiny 12

micky mouse cup

four names haha

atvb!!!

whos jfen?

Definitely not tiny 12

micky mouse cup

four names haha

atvb!!!

whos jfen?

ATVB!!!

Definitely not tiny 12

micky mouse cup

four names haha

atvb!!!

whos jfen?

ATVB!!!

YOU HAVE LOST ME THERE MATE YOUR BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE :laugh:

Good luck tony,vinnie will do you proud!!ps what comps have you entered or won dean aka mr powers?

no such thing as cups now mate the last puppy cup that was run had dogs in it 28 month old puppy cup haa haa same as the camebridge cup the shield on the pic was the 1 the irish lads use to run there selfs in ireland now te camebridge cup lol f**k me they be a shotgunwilly cup next hows your buddy x judy pup coming on lol
Dean wats with the snidey commets all the time if u think every cup is mickey mouse cup u should put your dogs in u be up a lot of money pm me daffy the duck
  • Like 1

does it really matter whats on the shield or cup or where the dogs are from that's in it if a dog has to beat other dogs to win it still deserves a well done theres nothing wrong with a young keen fella taking pride in his dog well done tony and Vinnie :thumbs:

• Like 1

Listen till I tell ye dean,see the information your geting its a loada balls and I'm not gona bite,ther was three dogs in that final and four men in the fields the forth videoing it!SGW won that comp fair and square and kilt the most hares through the comp..so I'm not going down that road I know the crack with yous, if you have a prob with someone don't try to go through me to get at him itl not work,enjoy the rest of the season..atvb SGW