Sussex Chap!

Hi there,

Just starting out and looking forward to some good banter and advice from you all!

Just bought a nice Air Arms TX200 air rifle and starting with some target shooting before trying field target shooting.

Mind you better hit the gym first, as the TX is a beautiful rifle, but weighty!,

Cheers all

Welcome mate some good lads on here that will help you out and you,v got one of the best springer,s out there you shood try carrying a hw97 around then you will know what is weighty :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: atvbmac

Ha ha! Thanks mate appreciate that! I know springers are old school these days, but I like the freedom they give you as well. It was a close call between the TX200 or HW97. No idea if I made the best choice, but it's a pretty good choice I think.

It's a left handed model, with the walnut stock..

• Like 1

Welcome to THL mate, whereabouts in Sussex are you? I'm on the coast just outside of Brighton myself, some good clubs around the county too.

Hi mate. And thanks. Ay advice on clubs gratefully received! I was planning to hook up with the gun ridge wells target shooting range, and then try and work out the best field target shooting club.....

Also will try and find a friendly farmer who wants to reduce his rabbit population!

Welcome to THL, nice choice of rifle, poor choice of rugby team! Haha! I'm sure you'll find the info you need on here.

Jim (life long Tigers fan, and yes I'm actually from Leicestershire!)

ThanksJim! Been a quins fan since I was 10, and I am errrrrr.....a bit older than that now. Always enjoy a bit of banter with a tiger!