Interview Completed Fac + Sgc

Well I’ve just had a visit from the FAO for my interview and to check two of my permissions out for the .223 with land not being passed, what a nice guy provided me with loads of useful information and I can now relax, I’ve had all rifles + Mods accepted on my first application…...22RF / .17MHR / .223 + SGC :thumbs:

I sent applications off 2 weeks so not taken long to sort, said up to 6 weeks for ticket though so Just got to sit back and wait for ticket to arrive now well happy :thumbs:

I have been waiting a month so far for the license to come through the door, feel like a kid waiting on Christmas......

haha i'll be going mad after a month :icon_eek:

Shame you can't pay for a super fast service like with passport be worth £100 :thumbs: or maybe £200 haha

• 2 weeks later...

I would have definitely paid the extra. So I had to go away this week for a couple of days and that's when it came, typical. Still that's me back now so after work I am emptying the kids piggybanks and heading to the gun dealer :-D

I have been waiting a month so far for the license to come through the door, feel like a kid waiting on Christmas......

Shame you can't pay for a super fast service like with passport be worth £100 :thumbs: or maybe £200 haha

• Like 1

I would have definitely paid the extra. So I had to go away this week for a couple of days and that's when it came, typical. Still that's me back now so after work I am emptying the kids piggybanks and heading to the gun dealer :-D

Nice one mate at least your sorted, i'm not jelous (honestly) :angry2:

Happy shopping, i'm just waiting for a friend to collect money for my gun which he's saving for me until my ticket arrives. and i'm sure the kids will understand :o

• 1 month later...

Well 7 weeks on and still no sign of my beloved ticket... emailed office today to kindly ask for an update so I can let my permissions know incase they sacked me off, but just got a reply saying it was still pending, no other info or suggested time so I'm just going to chill out now and let the magic happen..... :angry2::sorry:

Just hope the RFD can hold on to the rifle a little longer :thumbs:

just my 2p's worth, don't chase them again as it has been known to put you further down the list.

Hope it comes AFTER Christmas, for the kids sake eh! :thumbs:

I did think that mate, tried to word it best I could to avoid pissing them off.

And the kids will cope I'm sure haha