Rabbit Carcass

At the moment she gets rabbit and a bit dry food, should have phrased the question better. What I meant was if you we're feeding rabbit as the main food what would you give with it? A bit minced beef, veg etc?

At the moment she gets rabbit and a bit dry food, should have phrased the question better. What I meant was if you we're feeding rabbit as the main food what would you give with it? A bit minced beef, veg etc?

There's not much fat on a rabbit so I would add some fat or fatty mince, some veg and some brown rice or pasta.

Maybe feed the rabbit one day and the fatty mince, veg and pasta the next.

I feed a variety of meat, offal, tripe etc mixed with pasta, a variety of veg and tinned tomatoes.

Then on top of this they get a whole skinned and gutted rabbit or a few chicken wings or lamb ribs etc.

null_zpse50c7647.jpg

• Like 1

There's not much fat on a rabbit so I would add some fat or fatty mince, some veg and some brown rice or pasta.

I feed a variety of meat, offal, tripe etc mixed with pasta, a variety of veg and tinned tomatoes.

Then on top of this they get a whole skinned and gutted rabbit or a few chicken wings or lamb ribs etc.

null_zpse50c7647.jpg

That looks better than the grub I eat, can i come round for supper? :laugh:

• Like 3

null_zpse50c7647.jpg

That looks better than the grub I eat, can i come round for supper? :laugh:

Haha. I've always said the dogs eat better than me. Lol

• Like 1