Hello All

Hi Guys

Just introducing myself.

I have been a falconer for 10 years using ferrets and been ferreting for 30 years.

I also to vermin shooting and love a bit of fishing

I am getting a bit worn out now for hawking and want to concentate more on my second love of Ferreting. In the main i have increased my stock to 3 gills amd have added another hutch .

As for falconry nets where not needed so i am after a good set of quality home made nets. I would much prefer to buy them that way than the commercial standard one's If anyone has anybody i can contact i would be grateful

My other enquiry is i like to mix the dried food with a bit of rabbit now and again but find the james wellbeloved puts on masses of weight on them. Is there another good brand i can look for.

Well that's all for now

Happy ferreting :)

DOC are just that. The egg the next day. There is everything in there for the chick to survive. DOC have been proved to be very nutritious. They even have heart and lungs and Kidney

There is a worldwide much known aviary vet called Neil Forbes as this is often brought up by many falconers and if Neil says it’s OK it’s OK.

However i do agree that too much of them are a bad thing.

• Like 1