lurcher for sale

sadly i have to get rid of my family lurcher.. he's 3 years old loves the big outdoors. He is castrated, microchipped and has been vaccinated. very fast runner and loves to chase wild rabbits etc.. if your from a good home and have plenty of time to take him for a run mail me for more details.. newarkontrentscooterclub@hotmail.com

post-10648-1188832674.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do you have to get rid of him?what x is he? and how much you asking

hes a collie/ lurcher cross. looking at parting with him as have no time to taking him long walks as partner is expecting and due to other hobbies like scootering.. and he answers to the name of george. or georgy boy when he's naughty...lol

Edited by Dobbo
have you just come on here to sell :icon_eek:

no not at all.. just the best place with other like minded owners. and i just want a good home for my dog. not give to someone without knowing sort of thing. if your refering to the cammo jacket im selling i thought this site was for hunting etc and would suit someone into that sort of thing.. im not just selling on here no.

I suggest that if you are looking for money for a dog you have had for 3 years and dont want it no more because it is getting in the way of your other hobbys then you are a MESSER!!!

Offer it for free to the right type of home, and then I would consider you are doing the right thing by the animal if it really has to go. :no::no:

I suggest that if you are looking for money for a dog you have had for 3 years and dont want it no more because it is getting in the way of your other hobbys then you are a MESSER!!!

im a what?? we have not had the dog for 3 years thats how old it is. i only came here coz i thought someone here might be intrested it him. had nowt but crap off 60% of the people here either in there emails or just writing crap on the thread. if your not interested then don't reply to this ad simple as arse wipe

Edited by Dobbo