Playing Golf With The Hmr

Impressive shooting! And yes, Lancaster had one of its best summers for years, did it not? :)

Yes it has been a great year. I notice you're a member lf MRPC, unfortnately I didn't renew my membership this year due to lack of funds. It's a bit of a trek for me too for the 25m of indoor range where I can only use my air rifle. A great place to get zero'd up though and if you're into .22LR target shooting it's bob on. Good people and a nice friendly atmosphere :thumbs:

Yes, indeed! Well, if you ever want to shoot there again you can come as my guest. I think I can bring a guest as many times as I want free of charge,l so let me know and I will be happy to accommodate. I do shoot a .22lr there and sometimes go to Altcar. I really enjoy it. I think I will get an air rifle soon too...

Impressive shooting! And yes, Lancaster had one of its best summers for years, did it not? :)

Yes it has been a great year. I notice you're a member lf MRPC, unfortnately I didn't renew my membership this year due to lack of funds. It's a bit of a trek for me too for the 25m of indoor range where I can only use my air rifle. A great place to get zero'd up though and if you're into .22LR target shooting it's bob on. Good people and a nice friendly atmosphere :thumbs:

Yes, indeed! Well, if you ever want to shoot there again you can come as my guest. I think I can bring a guest as many times as I want free of charge,l so let me know and I will be happy to accommodate. I do shoot a .22lr there and sometimes go to Altcar. I really enjoy it. I think I will get an air rifle soon too...

Thanks, I may well take you up on that. I've still got my HW77K that I could use for the moment :thumbs:

• Like 1

Thanks, I may well take you up on that. I've still got my HW77K that I could use for the moment :thumbs:

I am actually considering buying a HW myself, I have heard they are cracking air rifles...

Just pm me when you want to go to MRPC...

I am actually considering buying a HW myself, I have heard they are cracking air rifles...

Just pm me when you want to go to MRPC...

Will do, will sort something out soon, maybe one evening this week. You'd be more than welcome to have a play with my Dave Hall tuned HW77K, just check about bringing a guest.

They'll know me anyway as I was a full member and was invited onto the committee :thumbs:

Edited by Elliott