A Clean Break

redpat1

Guys, I have let the bulk of my ferrets go today and have a couple of 3 month old hobs left, I really need to get these lads rehomed asap, http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/301913-last-two-hobs/?p=3373305.

I wont go into the fine details but as some of you know I have been told to stop taking on so much, cut back on what I am already doing and stop spreading myself so thin. The reason behind this is that I have been taken pretty ill twice in the last three years with stress and over exertion seeming to be a major factor, so a more simple, less taxing life is advised before there is another repeat episode that I really don't fancy.

A few of you also know that my sister is terminally ill so I would like to be able to concentrate my energies on fewer things especially my family.

Feeling pretty sh*te to be honest as its always difficult seeing your plans and aspirations forced to change but I know deep down its the right thing to do, I also didn't realise how attached I had become to the stinkers!

Anyway, have a look at the link and let me know if you can help by taking them on.

Thanks gents, not looking for sympathy as I have been through all that stage a long while ago. lol. Just want to get on with things but the sort of stuff going on hangs around for a long time and just ends up wearing you down mentally. I know there is a lot of bickering and bitching etc on this site but when push comes to shove and when you are up against it with life's challenges the fellas on here never cease to surprise me with good intentions and kind words.

Thanks Guys