Tarting Up The Scorpion

Just need to wrap the tape around your heed for the next trip!!! Lol

cover everything in that tape you'll be invisible!! Rifle looks amazing still on display on the coffee table, i wanted to put it on the fire place but isn't wide enough.

still thinking about the barrel, i've ordered more tape might put it on to see what it looks like.

You've made a good job out of that and seems to be enough tape to go around too :D

May do the same with my XL Tact's. As much as they feel nice and weather proof, they do stick out a bit :-//

Just take your time with it if you do GSKYE and it will take a few hour,s good luck with it if you do i would of dun it for you if you had been closer to me atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

well done mac mate top job done there

definitely is mate, glad i took it to mac and didn't try it myself would have made a right dogs ear of it!!

Dogs ear?? Dogs dinner or pigs ear? lol Or would it have been so bad, it would indeed by a dogs ear and pigs dinner....

• Like 1

I tried doing my Air Arms S410 but i went through 15 rolls of tape, i used the tape that leaves no residue when you pull it off. I wish i had seen other peoples or even asked for help. It was not until i see how you did this that i see where i was going wrong, i was trying to match the pattern like you do with wall paper, i now see that i was doing it right.

Roger

ONLY JOKING

• Like 3

I tried doing my Air Arms S410 but i went through 15 rolls of tape, i used the tape that leaves no residue when you pull it off. I wish i had seen other peoples or even asked for help. It was not until i see how you did this that i see where i was going wrong, i was trying to match the pattern like you do with wall paper, i now see that i was doing it right.

Roger

ONLY JOKING

Dont try and match it it will take you a week rogeratvbmac