if any one is interested in taking on a border dog pup for hedgin and flushing please get intouch, sire was very good on top and was dug to a few times, dam is one of those that sticks to your side most of the time has been dug to bolted a few, i dont want them to go to pet homes at all, there will be 5 dog pups hopefully going to homes that will take them out, so if anyone likes raking about with a lurcher or bobbery pack please get intouch, cheers

if any one is interested in taking on a border dog pup for hedgin and flushing please get intouch, sire was very good on top and was dug to a few times, dam is one of those that sticks to your side most of the time has been dug to bolted a few, i dont want them to go to pet homes at all, there will be 5 dog pups hopefully going to homes that will take them out, so if anyone likes raking about with a lurcher or bobbery pack please get intouch, cheers

what part of the country are you from,there is nothing wrong with a bushing terrier,i have at the moment a good little patterdale x russell,a demon on cover and with the lurchers,how much are you looking for the border terrier.

if any one wants them registered and or kc pedigree then thats the price, dont ask me how much as of yet i havent inquired at the kc to find out. midlands.

its twelve quid a pup mate to register them mate

How much are you looking for the pups mate?

Where in the Midlands are you?

Cheers.

Archie