Night Master 800 Ir ( Is It Visible To The Human Eye ? )

hi everybody

i am thinking of buying a night master 800 IR to go with my pulsar N 770

but i dont wont other people to see me walking in he fields

so now , is the night master 800 IR visible to the human eye ?

and what id the price in euro for a night master 800 IR ?

i live in belgium and they are not for sale over here so i would have to order one over the borders

gr

You get a faint red glow pal to be honest i wouldn't get one its over priced i have ordered a marky ir from what's been said his will out perform the nm and this ir only set me back £45 posted and it goes 400 yards contact him on the nightvisionforumuk mine should be hear today hopefully so i will send you a few pics of it and let ya know how i get on with it also he has a few vids on youtube type in Yukon photon rat shooting and that is the ir what i am getting

hi mate let me know how it works , and some pic would be apriciated

i have been looking for night vision for a long time now , there is so mutch out there !

so i took the risk and buy a pulsar n 770 , i want to be able to see rabbits up to 100 yards and shoot them up to 70 -80 yards

so i hope the pulsar is up to that .

of course you can spent 3000 euro + for a gen 2 or a 3 , but i just dont wont to spend so mutch money .

if i can spot them and shoot them with in 100 yards or so , its fine for me

but some people told me outfront that i have tp buy an extra good IR to go with the pulsar

so some advice is welkom

I have a pulsar n550 and can see pretty good with that if you have the n750 its even better but if you get a better ir you get a very clear picture and see further 100 yards will not be a problem i shouldn't think maybe further the Marky ir's are meant to be very good i was told the one i am getting will out perform the nm fingers crossed it turns up to day have a look at his vids on youtube he has footage of it going 300 yards but will go further

hi mate let me know how it works , and some pic would be apriciated

i have been looking for night vision for a long time now , there is so mutch out there !

so i took the risk and buy a pulsar n 770 , i want to be able to see rabbits up to 100 yards and shoot them up to 70 -80 yards

so i hope the pulsar is up to that .

of course you can spent 3000 euro + for a gen 2 or a 3 , but i just dont wont to spend so mutch money .

if i can spot them and shoot them with in 100 yards or so , its fine for me

but some people told me outfront that i have tp buy an extra good IR to go with the pulsar

so some advice is welkom

A 1 watt ebay IR module in a 501b with an aspheric lens is more than enough for your N770 - it has very similar capture potential as the Photon. Get a cup of tea ready and be prepared for my boring dulcet Cornish tones:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280995217197

Edited by some bloke