quick set long net bags

Guest jas ferreter

Guest jas ferreter

were can i getone cheap or has some one got some good pictures so i can make it my self got to look like the proper thing seen a couple but dont wont to pay the price jasferreter cheers

Guest jas ferreter
i made mine out of an old small bin but i dont rekomend it because its a bugger to carry around weighs a ton

sorry mate not been on any forums before so dont no how send stuff sent blank blood text just working it out now cheers for that idear but got to be lite as do alot of hedges all up my farm land i just got the last couple of years but hay if it work then just the job

ive got a home made jobby. couple of quid to make. started off as a landing net for fishing and a couple of wall brackets to hold the poles onto the net. i did get a pic of the first version up on here somewere but ill get a pic and more detail on how to make it after when i have a bit more time.

Guest jas ferreter
ive got a home made jobby. couple of quid to make. started off as a landing net for fishing and a couple of wall brackets to hold the poles onto the net. i did get a pic of the first version up on here somewere but ill get a pic and more detail on how to make it after when i have a bit more time.

aright mate just read that text about [bANNED TEXT] makeing one i think ive seen it on here the green landing net one got nut sticks on the net because i i have seen two i think mole cachter had one up on here showing some one eles cheers jasferreter

cant quite make out what you mean by the last half of that post jas but if you want to know how i made mine ill let you know. looks reet "p***y" but if it works and saves me spending 40quid i know what im using. mole catcher does make them and ive heard they are very good aswell :thumbs: anyway heres my "p***y Style basket" :laugh:

DSC00062.jpg

Guest jas ferreter
cant quite make out what you mean by the last half of that post jas but if you want to know how i made mine ill let you know. looks reet "p***y" but if it works and saves me spending 40quid i know what im using. mole catcher does make them and ive heard they are very good aswell :thumbs: anyway heres my "p***y Style basket" :laugh:

DSC00062.jpg

its alright mate seen one on here but its been made with alumium just looks abit like that one but like [bANNED TEXT] say if it works then allthings are good had a text through for mole catcher but it was an email now cant find the bloody thing new to the forums so just working them out at the min how to send and how to get stuff jasferreter

• 2 months later...
Guest parlington

DSC00062.jpg

were can i buy opne from mate