Lawyer Giving Advice On L.b.c Radio

just caught this as i came home,they got a lawyer in the studio taking calls from people,listening to their problem and giving them legal advice,

so a lad phones up,he was out walking his two greyhounds along a street he passes a garden wall approx the same height as his dogs heads,suddenly a cat jumps up onto the wall right infront of his dogs.

the cat then took a swipe at the dogs nose before the dog grabed it pulling it off the wall where upon the other dog also got hold of it.

now fair play to him for this bit,he managed to get the two dogs off the cat he spoke with the owners and the cat was taken straight to vet,

the cat spent four days in vets but then had to be put down and the owners insurers had sent him the bill off £1400 to cover the costs.

the lawyer was straight to the point saying firstly,they are trying it on you are not responsible for your dogs actions in this case,id also send them a letter saying it was not me it was my dogs this is their names and address sue them :laugh:

they had since offered him a PART 36 offer,they cut the amount to get you to pay it off or they would seek the full original sum if you dont,

lawyer wasnt put out by this at all and continued to say are trying it on dont worry about it.

might not be quite word for word but that was the jist of it,dont forget if your dog does happen ti kill a cat makes you got got it on a lead :D

I will go one better than the old legal eagle and say keep your dogs under control in the street and make sure it don't kill some old ladies pet full stop.........as the old saying gos, its not big and its not clever :yes:

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

I will go one better than the old legal eagle and say keep your dogs under control in the street and make sure it don't kill some old ladies pet full stop.........as the old saying gos, its not big and its not clever :yes:

i agree :thumbs: my last comment was tongue in cheek cheers

• Like 1