Hi guys just wondering if anybody on here knows of any one that makes bed boxes for kennels as ive just put up my new kennel and need a bed that sits off the floor making. Or knows of any sites that sell them thanks.

where did you get those galvanised panels :hmm:

Hi guys just wondering if anybody on here knows of any one that makes bed boxes for kennels as ive just put up my new kennel and need a bed that sits off the floor making. Or knows of any sites that sell them thanks.

lts a place in leeds that makes them am not happy tho i thought the bars would be solid. Could easy open them up with a bottle jack guna get my pal to weld a few ajustments on. But saying that its only for them in the day they live in on a night.

lts a place in leeds that makes them am not happy tho i thought the bars would be solid. Could easy open them up with a bottle jack guna get my pal to weld a few ajustments on. But saying that its only for them in the day they live in on a night.

cheers :thumbs:

Well lads am sorted my next door nabours a joiner who is making me a dog cabin. Guna make it out perspex with kingspan in the middle sounds cush al just leave him to get on with it. Ive Looked these dog cabins up and your looking at 300 to 400 for one so am over the moon to get one made. Saves me a few pounds get the lad some cans good will and that happy days.