Bit Of Ratting Wanted Please

open season

Hi guys and girls can someone help me please my lad is starting to get into shooting he has been out with me rabbiting and now wants to try a bit of ratting only for one day to see if he likes it.

the thing is where we go there is no bloody rats we was promised a few nights ratting but he never got back to us and my lad was looking forward to it

something not too scary for him where he might get a few shots at a few rats would be good enough, to give him a taste

I think the excitement of actually seeing them might also be good for him too

if any one can help that would be great

he doesn't mind sitting over chicken runs etc sheds, grain stores pigs or muck heaps as long as he gets a taste of it.

He would not be on his own I would accompany him and he is gun safe

and a decent shot too.

in the Humberside area would be nice but could travel if not to far

thank you every one