Hi all I had a result today when the postman came :D I e-mailed RCBS the other day and asked them if they could send me or give me the correct size for the little plastic screw which secures the 10th of a grain wheel on my 5-10 scales and in the post this morning was a little plastic screw for my scales ;D so top marks to RCBS for supplying me with the screw free of charge ;D probably cost them more in postage than the plastic screw cost to make. came all the way from America and postage was $2.05.

Rick

• Like 1

A lot of years ago I owned a Voere .22rf, after owning it for 9yrs it fell over knocking off the front sight, I wrote a letter to Voere explaining and asked how they wanted paying, like you I received a new sight free of charge. I wondered at the time if a British manufacturer would have done the same?

• Like 1

Customer service is the American way. I trod on the power cable of a HP DVD writer and squashed the plug so it wouldn't fit in the writer. I searched the net and the only ones for sale separate were American 110 volt ones. I emailed HP and told them. I got a reply from someone who I later found to be very high up there saying they were glad i had pointed out this oversight on their part and to email them my home address and they would send me one F.O.C. which they did. 2 days from America to my house. :thumbs:

• Like 1