hi lads (and lasses) i have just bred a litter of pups primarily for myself and close friends, but i do have a couple of pups spare, the sire to the pups are rhys`s billy, a well known half cross very game dog from south yorkshire, which is now retired but proved himself time after time, season after season the dam of the pups is lightening a 3/4 greyhound 1/4 bull bitch which i believe was bred by HBG on here she is a 110% commited (sometimes too commited) single handed bitch and that includes fallow bucks on numerous occasions too, i believe her litter brother (thunder) was sold for £800 a while since but even that wouldn`t buy this bitch from me, which is why i decided to breed myself a pup. This is a perfect opportunity for someone to aquire some really good bull cross blood, they should make first class deer and fox dogs in the right hands and must go to working homes only pm me for details please

SUBURU WILLY IT WAS JIM NOT THUNDER THAT WAS SOLD AS HBG THUNDERDIED LAST YEAR

WHILE HE STILL OWED HIM THEY WERE BOTH EXCELLENT DOGS

:clapping: THEY WERE BRED OUT OFF A DOG CALLED SCAR TO A SHANE BRED BITCH

CALLED JET

GOOD LUCK WITH THEM MATE BUT THESE SHOULD BE EXCELLEN T WITH THE DOGS THERE

OUT OFF LIGHTENING IS THE FASTEST BULLX I HAVE SEEN :clapper::thumbs:

SubaruWilly where abouts you from? You got any pics mate, Im at bottom of holmfirth anywhere near you?

holmfirth only 15 mile away from me mate, i`ve tried an tried to post pics on here loads o times but just keeps saying some sh1te about them bein too big or summat

your right mate i bred lightening, thunder was her brother but he was'nt sold he died in the field while i owned him,they will be good pups mate all the best wid them :thumbs:

just out of interest how many are still living out of her litter ? as i am led to believe that most of them have died in the field and by watching lightening work i can understand why as she would rather crash head on into anything than let owt get away, which can be a pain when she`s laid up injured but i do know i`m getting 100% from her and not much gets away mate believe me :thumbs:

SUBURU WILLY IT WAS JIM NOT THUNDER THAT WAS SOLD AS HBG THUNDERDIED LAST YEAR

WHILE HE STILL OWED HIM THEY WERE BOTH EXCELLENT DOGS

:clapping: THEY WERE BRED OUT OFF A DOG CALLED SCAR TO A SHANE BRED BITCH

CALLED JET

GOOD LUCK WITH THEM MATE BUT THESE SHOULD BE EXCELLEN T WITH THE DOGS THERE

OUT OFF LIGHTENING IS THE FASTEST BULLX I HAVE SEEN :clapper::thumbs:

Samba do you know how many of lightenings litter brother/sisters are still alive as i heard quite a few died in action in the field :o

your right mate i bred lightening, thunder was her brother but he was'nt sold he died in the field while i owned him,they will be good pups mate all the best wid them :thumbs:

just out of interest how many are still living out of her litter ? as i am led to believe that most of them have died in the field and by watching lightening work i can understand why as she would rather crash head on into anything than let owt get away, which can be a pain when she`s laid up injured but i do know i`m getting 100% from her and not much gets away mate believe me :thumbs:

to be honest mate i dont know,you know how it is you dont/cant keep tabs on them all,but as far as i know/knew most were doing the job, good luck wid the pups mate :thumbs:

hi lads (and lasses) i have just bred a litter of pups primarily for myself and close friends, but i do have a couple of pups spare, the sire to the pups are rhys`s billy, a well known half cross very game dog from south yorkshire, which is now retired but proved himself time after time, season after season the dam of the pups is lightening a 3/4 greyhound 1/4 bull bitch which i believe was bred by HBG on here she is a 110% commited (sometimes too commited) single handed bitch and that includes fallow bucks on numerous occasions too, i believe her litter brother (thunder) was sold for £800 a while since but even that wouldn`t buy this bitch from me, which is why i decided to breed myself a pup. This is a perfect opportunity for someone to aquire some really good bull cross blood, they should make first class deer and fox dogs in the right hands and must go to working homes only pm me for details please

Alright mate,

my lads just told me about your pups,what sort of money are they and have you got anybitchs left,unfortunately he cant remember how to send you a pm so i cant ask the important questions!!.If someone can let e know how to do it I'll give you a shout with my number. cheers