night vision for sale

Provide more details and price huntsman, you may get more people interested..

hi john yes got gen 1 gun scope and gen 2 monocular that can be gun mounted or headset gen 1 gun scope is £150 gen 2 monocular and gun adaper £550 also my mates selling up as were all up grading to gen 3 monoculars that mate from manchester selling he was down at weekend showing to us it dog bollocks can gun mount it or headset it brand new from usa if eny one on here from newcastle my mate up there selling his gen 2 and gun adapter he was out last week with it shot 41 rabbits and hair now he wonts to up grade as well as he got dogs as well gun if eny one wonts new gen 3 monocular can put you in touch with my mate from manchester there as good as army ones / also my mate selling his brand new tasco binoculars there good as he wonts gen 3 now before start off hunting season /all best gary

hi john yes got gen 1 gun scope and gen 2 monocular that can be gun mounted or headset gen 1 gun scope is £150 gen 2 monocular and gun adaper £550 also my mates selling up as were all up grading to gen 3 monoculars that mate from manchester selling he was down at weekend showing to us it dog bollocks can gun mount it or headset it brand new from usa if eny one on here from newcastle my mate up there selling his gen 2 and gun adapter he was out last week with it shot 41 rabbits and hair now he wonts to up grade as well as he got dogs as well gun if eny one wonts new gen 3 monocular can put you in touch with my mate from manchester there as good as army ones / also my mate selling his brand new tasco binoculars there good as he wonts gen 3 now before start off hunting season /all best gary

What are the first two letters of your mate from manchesters first name, :hmm: , does he sell NV for a living.

Regards MT.

What are the first two letters of your mate from manchesters first name, :hmm: , does he sell NV for a living.

Regards MT.

dave his name no he does not sell them for living more a hobby gary