Ratting Groups Around Southyorkshire.

I was just wondering after seeing a post about a rat pack in barnsley that I think may have dispanded if there are any still nocking about. Id really like to get out with a few lads with my terrier n lurcher and I could possibly add a bit of extra permission. Unfortunatly no one I know is that interested in the ratting side of things.

I was just wondering after seeing a post about a rat pack in barnsley that I think may have dispanded if there are any still nocking about. Id really like to get out with a few lads with my terrier n lurcher and I could possibly add a bit of extra permission. Unfortunatly no one I know is that interested in the ratting side of things.

The longer you wait for somebody else to show some initiative the older the dogs will get,without finding graft.Get off your arse and go and have a look see,rats are not hard to locate and dogs and rats will soon educate the watcher,the more you get out,the more you and the mutts will learn,get a few mates and any mutts they can muster,any dog will rat,well most.Happy ratting.

Morton I wasnt asking because iv not been out before and want someone to show me. Im just unfortunate that most lads my age would rather go out shagging and boozing then spend their time with dogs and im sure a lit of lads will agree it can be more fun with a group of lads and a few extra dogs for a bit of ratting. Just thought other people may benefit too not just myself as I have little bits of ratting permission offered to me.

To be fair I do go round my area a lot on the local farms. But its usualy me mycoyusin and a couple of dogs i just heard of a couple of ratting packs knocking about and I like the idea of meeting up on a weekend with a group of lads and letting the dogs get stuck in n a few pints after :)

To be fair I do go round my area a lot on the local farms. But its usualy me mycoyusin and a couple of dogs i just heard of a couple of ratting packs knocking about and I like the idea of meeting up on a weekend with a group of lads and letting the dogs get stuck in n a few pints after :)

Would i be correct in hoping you may be wishing to accomadate your ratting partners drinking habits,even standing the bar tab,careful now?.

• Like 1

Would i be correct in hoping you may be wishing to accomadate your ratting partners drinking habits,even standing the bar tab,careful now?.

LOL