Nite Site Ns 50 Filter And Battery

Hi,

I have got the ns 50 and the glare off the screen at full tilt is full on. Just incase here is my solution. I got some red gel coat from eBay and cut it 1mm bigger then the screen. I loosened up the 4 crews on the back of the screen and slid in the film.

I tested this out the other night and it work brilliantly.

I also have just ordered a light wight battery from china on eBay for the grand some of £10ish. I will post a link and report on the quality of it. Does anyone know why the actual ns one is over £70?

If anyone has any other tips for the ns50 I would love to hear them.

Pocket lining, bumper profits.

Well the new li-ion battery is spot on got it in a week and is light enough to fix on the stock with an elastic band. Plus got 5-6 hour use. I have to say the ns 50 is a great bit of kit but if you buy their battery at £70 notes you are a fool!

View item:

KDQ6 DC 12V 6800MAH SUPER RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM-ION BATTERY SCA-0650

you can get some FREE samples from here for all of your screens,they come in 4 different colours if i remember rightly,they cost nowt,nada,nothing...you are welcome :Dhttp://www.abodewindowfilms.co.uk/index.html?gclid=CJDzmMKQ6LUCFcLHtAodMHIAyg

thanks that stuff looks good but as it is self adhesive once its on its on for good.

its not all self adhesive...get the stained glass window samples,ive been using it for 3 years! :thumbs: