Vitamin suppliment

Guest foxyforce1

Beleive me this stuff is the Dogs Bollox. in the past I have tried them all from in the 80's useing SA37 to the Bird care company and Vetark products, This supplement A1 Raptor is designed by a guy <Graham Butterworth> who knows Birds Of Prey Inside out like a stick of Rock and designed a supplements for their needs, I use REGULAR for everything even Young chicks although there is some finer stuff available on the site.

Out of all the suplements used in the past when I was breeding Spars to now this stuff produced the best quality feather growth and certainly helps prior to the breeding season when birds needed added calcium during laying, this expecially applies to birds being pulled or double clutched...

Cheers

Jasper http://www.falconiform.co.uk/

I use Raptor Essentials and BioPlus, one tip I would offer is only buy a small tub because if you only have one bird the use by date will be past before you've used it all. I thought I was being smart buying a large tub 2 years ago but I've only used a third and the date runs out in September.

i was always told to feed one type of food a day and dont mix, its waists the nutrients or something. keep the guts in the quail too

now i do find this confuseing as i get told to take the guts out, secondly i know the breeder who bred my bird fed it on qual and d.o.c so i just continued this :blink: