Hope X English Fly.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please excuse my ignorance here folks. I bought a couple of pups recently, and was told that they are english fly x hope crossed back with a whippet. Was just wondering if this would be the same lin

Hope that helps ya lad

wizzbanger ther the whole go now boy one them and a iphone youre bang up to date modern technogley

Posted Images

Sorry to bump an old thread, was just wondering if the fella with a pup from same litter as my two read this, and if there's any chance of seeing any pics. Im gonna adjust the settings on phone camera and try and aadd a couple of these two this evening.

Sorry to bump an old thread, was just wondering if the fella with a pup from same litter as my two read this, and if there's any chance of seeing any pics. Im gonna adjust the settings on phone camera and try and aadd a couple of these two this evening.

the sister of your pups sire just had 6 pups today crossed with a full whippet bred for lamping 3/4 whip 1/4 sal seem in demand all booked

Seems to be a popular line and breeding then. Last time I had a lurcher was four years ago and tbh I havent kept an eye on the hunting world since, but there never seemed to b as many saluki whippets then, or not asavailable. Was more bull x than anythings, thats why im interested to see pics n vids of these type, as im kinda taken with these pups already :)

It all sounds good, hope I can do them justice, the wee brindle I got really looks promising to me, cautious but forward, and if she carries on growing the way she is now she gonna b a cracking looking dog. The white one, she just bulls into anything new, but squeals if hits a nettle :) watched some of the mentioned youtube clips and really am impressed by these dogsl, was alwayd a bit cold towards salukis, more because I was mainly rabbits n leaning towards fox, but they definately changing my mind