Whitby Fishing

let us know how you get on marra. couple of my mates are big into the kayak fishing at the minute, been going off the grove, up to a mile out, nothing too specific i dont think, and bringing cod every time. 5-10 fish. sometimes a mixture of mackerel and pollock too, but mainly cod.obviously not a big haul but hes been having em in every time.

yakking fishing well as far up as teeside my pals have had great inshore catches ,,a 14lber at whitby off skinningrove on the yaks today its fishing well

im moving to brotton in november and in two minds wether to get a yak or all the lads who have em trade em in and all put in for a decent boat. id feel safer if it took a turn on a boat. i surf so know the sea is to be respected. you got a kayak yourself mate?

yakking fishing well as far up as teeside my pals have had great inshore catches ,,a 14lber at whitby off skinningrove on the yaks today its fishing well

im moving to brotton in november and in two minds wether to get a yak or all the lads who have em trade em in and all put in for a decent boat. id feel safer if it took a turn on a boat. i surf so know the sea is to be respected. you got a kayak yourself mate? no i havnt a yak if i had some cash i would invest in one the teeside lads are pulling in some canny bags o fish ,,i fella had 2 x14lbers yesterday plus others (cod)