Just Got The Telephone Call ...

..... from Tony Wall at Sandwell Field Sports to say my stage 2 tuned HW97KT .177 is ready!?

Booked tomorrow off from work to drive 80 miles up to SFS to collect it. I can't wait to try this bad boy out.

• Like 4

hi Mark

i hope to see you at old downs or barbury ftc :thumbs:

which wednesday they have agreedto look into possibly opening a new HFT course for me to run and take care of :thumbs: i thought it was great news!

• Like 3

Nice one mate.How long did Tony have it?

I ordered the gun new from Tony 6 weeks ago. These stage 2 tuned HW97s are obviously pretty popular given the current waiting time but I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

hi Davy

I think I need to get a few hours target practice in with it first ..... Wouldn't want to embarrass myself first time out a HFT club. I also need to quickly test it for pellet preference so I can let Zini have the four tins of pellets back he kindly loaned me.

Good luck with the new HFT course. I will definitely join a club ... probably either Barbury or Glevum as they are both about the same distance from me. Does Barbury have an indoors 25 metre range?

Atb

Mark