Help? (Saluki)

Hi everyone

been a while since ive posted a thread on here, got myself in a bit of a situation (mods i know it might be in wrong place to place topic but hopefully wont be up long, thanks)

been and got myself a saluki about a month ago and its a lovely dog and trust me i don't want to do this but it must be done its too cruel on the dog

well.... i've gotten myself a change in work around the country and would be cruel to take the job on and keep the pup at the same time as id only be home 8 days a month anyway the pup has regrettingly got to go :bad: , the mrs is half way thru preg and is moaning about the shit now never mind if i wasn't here to clean it, its a (bitch) full saluki at the age of 10 weeks on saturday, payed £100 off a close friend as a favour to me, ive been learning it to jump and a little fetch not the best as its not that long been doing it, NOT lead trained as it walks at the side of me and stops at roads until i walk its a fawn bitch with a black top coat (will put pics on) please no peddlers as i want a good home for the dog if u'd like the dog please offer a fair amount for the dog not asking for money back just a fair price and a good home, i'll throw in the dogs cage as i'll wont be using it its a xl, patents were both 28tts reply on here or text me on 07772330340

DOG WILL NOT BE GOING TO JUST ANYONE (north east)

sorry for sutch a long story try'd typing it about 20 times

photo (6)

photo (5)

post-32589-0-92644400-1372354388_thumb.jpg

Nice pup , I know Baw off here is looking for a pup .

I knew when I seen your name it would be something like this :D

Did I read right, its 10 weeks old, walks off the lead and stops at roads? Has it had its jags?