RSPB and DOE setting up falcon breeder's

Guest shaheen

I for one hope the "facts" come out sooner ,rather than later.There were 3 people present when I made the deal with Mark Robb which entitled me to a brown tiercel peregrine,me,my brother and Mark Robb.There were only 2 people present when I took possession of the other falcons from Mark Robb,and they were myself and Mark Robb.Anyone else claiming knowledge can only be taking the word of Mark Robb.

Neil

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing to do with me,i got enough problems of my own :rofl:

I have emailed about 120 members of the house of Parliament to ask for a police inquiry into the matter, as there is a serious issue of perverting the course of justice and Hunter saying there might be some minor inconsistencies dos not work. To be a good liar you need a good memory.

This is a copy of the letter that I got back from the handwriting expert however it is not the one that I need, which I am still looking for.

Derek

Answer the question I have posed to YES or NO

Your letter from the handwriting expert proves nothing

You should know that to be a good liar you need a good memory so tell me about the letter.

Simple yes or no will do

Stop evading the question, what are you afraid of

Edited by Johnjo

I have emailed about 120 members of the house of Parliament to ask for a police inquiry into the matter, as there is a serious issue of perverting the course of justice and Hunter saying there might be some minor inconsistencies dos not work. To be a good liar you need a good memory.

This is a copy of the letter that I got back from the handwriting expert however it is not the one that I need, which I am still looking for.

Ten years down the line you are still waiting for the letter you want?

Ten years down the line you are still waiting for the letter you want?

Print a copy of the letter I am talking about Derek or are you going to keep evading the issue

I think you are too scared

The thing is Spar the people who's doing the fishing are the two parties chucking bate at each other until the other bites. you're just another guy throwing in the groundbait! or should I say a small fish in a big pond where this debate is concerned :whistling:.

I'm being hammered by people in PM's not to removed the thread. there are many other mods on the forum watching over it too willing to let it run its course, I said in the past both parties also commented they're happy to leave it as it is so thats about it.......

Well put.

The truth does hurt some people and so it should. It is refreshing to see a Forum with the heart to stand up for public debate, which should be the mantra of all Forums.

Pubble you do have your right to have your say and therefore so does everyone else; that is debate and that is what makes our country strong. We must have the freedom to speak our minds in the interest of truth.

The interest in this thread is a reflection of its importance, moreover; it shows how people want to hear what people have to say. I want the thread to Run and I believe that Hunter want the thread to run so there is no reason not to let the thread to run and let the people make their minds up who they believe. Obviously, there are people who have closed their minds and will not open their mind to the truth but there will be a lot more that will have an open mind.

All that I ask is that you read the fact carefully on both sides before you make your minds up.

The good people of the jury made their minds up Derek as did the presiding Judge at your last claim

Sorry but they did not come down on your side.

Strange that, I do have faith in British Justice

Neil Hunter answer the questions here is your statement.

What does that mean, here is your statement answer the questions. If I am not mistaken

that is Neils statement.

Which he has confirmed by signing it

He has already answered all your questions yet you have not answered mine. Your unwillingnes

to answer simple questions is affecting your credibiilty as a witness Derek

What you are worried about is the fact that if you answer no to the question of the letter

you produced and I have a copy then your whole argumentis blown away

Go on take the chance, If I do not have a copy I will be able to get the transcript from

that hearing which if I remember correctly you lost

Either way I am waiting for your answer

Mr Canning seems to think by continually asking the same questions,which as it happens,have already been answered,it will give him some sort of credibility.

He views the replies and then disappears, I am sure that you do not have all the paperwork salted away for reference.

I know that he has so why does he not produce the document I am talking about.

I wonder how many replies he will get from the MP's, not very many I fancy

You have obviously moved on Robb is offended that you say yet they are thick as thieves yet Canning states that he has been offered birds from

Robb for nothing............................find that a bit strange

I think his credibility is starting to wane, you cannot keep churning out the same rubbish in different guise

You have answered his questions but he has answered none of yours or mine.

I for one hope the "facts" come out sooner ,rather than later.There were 3 people present when I made the deal with Mark Robb which entitled me to a brown tiercel peregrine,me,my brother and Mark Robb.There were only 2 people present when I took possession of the other falcons from Mark Robb,and they were myself and Mark Robb.Anyone else claiming knowledge can only be taking the word of Mark Robb.

Neil

Yeah, and I know who I believe, Mark Robb is to generous for his own good at times. He has learned the hard way hasn,t he. He wont fall victim to that anymore, believe me !!!!!

All these people who slag him off, bad mouth him etc, and he allows folk to take expensive falcons off his premises with no monies exchanged, been generous and taking pity on folk, allowing them time to pay later and they dont.

You couldn't walk into Tesco, get a £1000.00 worth of food, electricals etc and tell them you'll pay later. That doesn,t happen in that walk of life does it ???

No ! But take advantage of Mark Robb and alls OK !!!!!!!

Come on Neil, please ! Hold your head up and sort the job out, either pay the man or return the birds !

Your shout !

Mr Canning seems to think by continually asking the same questions,which as it happens,have already been answered,it will give him some sort of credibility.

He views the replies and then disappears, I am sure that you do not have all the paperwork salted away for reference.

You have obviously moved on Robb is offended that you say yet they are thick as thieves yet Canning states that he has been offered birds from

I think his credibility is starting to wane, you cannot keep churning out the same rubbish in different guise

you want to see some facts

post-17028-1206577509_thumb.jpg

post-17028-1206577824_thumb.jpg

Edited by DEREK CANNING LLB[HONS]

Credibility !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You what ? How can you mention the word credibility ?

Derek Canning went to prison for a matter which a Court convicted him of.

However the evidence is continually flawed and very weak and in time i hope it will be proved that the evidence used was inconclusive and wrong and he will get his desired result.

Whatever you may think of Mr. Canning, the evidence used to convict him is now starting to leak out and in time the matter will come to a head.

What ever you people think and what ever grudge you have against Mr. Canning, I will still support his campaign 100%.

post-17028-1206577979.jpg

THERE IS MORE TO COME

post-17028-1206579001_thumb.jpg